Tuesday, September 05, 2006

short posts

I've decided that some things have to change.

For starters, I must write more on this blog. Looking through some of the comments I've received via email and here, I realize that I have gifted and wonderful friends that are ready and willing to help me do good. If I can continue to put my thoughts, observations, and ideas here, I will surely tap into a most wonderful database of experience.

So, how will I go about doing this? First, I think I will try to write simple, short posts. In the past I would get bogged down by trying to write about a week's worth of experiences. I don't have the technical ability to write a brief and encompassing post... not yet.

So I will keep it short and simple: The goal for today is to organize my notes for the past two months. I expect to finish by Thursday at the latest. You'll hear from me then.

Ciao,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home